Smoke and Fire

With the current disruptions to air travel (and a lack of Nazgul) we have decided to postpone our trip to the UK until the situation has sorted itself out. That means all of the arrangements to meet / eat / game that have been made will have to go on ice I’m afraid 🙁

Our ticket is now an ‘open’ ticket and we expect to make the return visit no later than September (but maybe sooner).

A.

One Reply to “Smoke and Fire”

  1. Well, though my fell beasts are on standby, my understanding is that flying them through volcanic eruptions is not good either, judging by the Return of the King 🙂

    I’m sure alternative plans will be worked out later in the year!

Leave a Reply